Take a tour of the Art of Animation Resort and Cars Family Suite at Disney World with Lucas!
In January I had my birthday party at Sector 6 Extreme Air Sports! I thought it was one of my favorite parties with my best friend, Emma. We liked it so much that we even want to have our party there next year. If you live in Louisiana or another state and have never been to Sector 6, it is a giant trampoline park.
It has small trampolines that you can have one or two people on one trampoline and bigger ones that you can fit lots of people. They also have dodge ball, tightrope into a trampoline foam pit, a trapeze into a foam pit, and a regular foam pit. It was the best party because I got to jump up and down for an hour! I have been to Sector 6 once before, but I have never been for a party. When I went for my party my mom dared Emma and me to go on the trapeze since we were turning ten years old. We are both chickens, but we wanted to show our parents that we were not going to be a chickens! We did it, but we both tried to flip…..yeah that didn’t happen!! So if you happen to go to Sector 6 you will have the time of your life.
Lucas visits the brand new Hurricane Harbor water park at Six Flags Over Georgia. Watch his video below to hear his thoughts and catch highlights of the park.
City Putt is a mini golf course located in New Orleans, Louisiana in our City Park. You can choose from 2 different courses, the New Orleans course or the Louisiana course. My family and I went on the Louisiana course for Mother’s Day.
My golf ball went in the water twice!! That was so funny! I tried to get a Hole in 1, but that never happened. It was so hot but there was plenty of shade. I liked it because each hole represents different cities and shows fun facts. At the Venice hole, there was a fountain with a play frog in it.
I had a blue golf ball and a purple putter. I had so much fun. Some of the holes had openings and the ball came out the other side. At the 18th hole, the ball went through the tube and we didn’t see it again.
Afterwards we got some cold drinks. It was a great day! Check out my video:
We visited Disneyland for the first time this year and had a lot of fun. My top five favorite rides at Disneyland are…
1. Star Tours – I like this ride because it’s all about Star Wars and it makes me feel like I’m a part of the movie. One of my favorite parts is when the ride does hyper speed.
2. Space Mountain – I like this ride because when you think it’s going to do one thing it does another like when you feel like you are going to go up, you turn left. It goes so fast!
3. Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – I like this ride because you blast Zurg’s army.
4. Radiator Springs Racers – I like this ride because when you are racing it is so cool and in the cave you feel like you are about run into Mac, but then you don’t.
5. Toy Story Mania – I like this ride because it’s fun trying get as much points as I can and trying to beat my dad.
I like to go on vacation to these places:
1. Disney World: I like to go to Disney World because of the rides. My favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain because it has lots of bumps and goes fast.
2. Disneyland: I like Disneyland because of the hotel. It was pretty and the bed lit up!
4. New York: I like New York because of the American Girl Doll Store.
5. Callaway Gardens: I like Callaway Gardens because of the Circus Camp. I learned how to swing like an acrobat!
Where are you going on Summer vacation?